All services are provided by a Notary appointed by the Attorney General (Province of Ontario) under the Notaries Act.
Our Notary Services Include:
- Certified True Copies (of Official Government Documents, IDs, school transcripts, etc.)
- Notarizing many types of documents
- Certified Copies
- Witnessing Signatures
- Commissioning Affidavits, with or without Exhibits
- Commissioning Statutory Declarations
- Swearing Affidavits
- Notarizing letters of invitation for visas
- Declarations, for example Statutory Declaration Of Common Law Union (IMM 5409)
- Notarizing Travel Consent Letters
- Declarations for lost documents
- Mobile Notary Services at various locations in the city.
- And many more!
Please note that we do not provide notary services for all types of matters. No property or wills and estate matters. Note that we will advise you by email before your appointment if we are unable to assist you (or by phone if booked with limited notice).
Also note that the notary service does not include any legal drafting or legal advice.
To book an appointment, please use our Intake Form.